Last updated : 11th May 2018
Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that eGlobal Central collects, and the ways in which eGlobal Central uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
eGlobal Central may collect, share and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including to process the order and to deliver the goods ordered);
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering for the website (including customer’s full name, physical address, email address);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including Credit Card payments unless using the PayPal gateway); and
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including tailored product, promotion and terms and conditions updates);
- information about the data during the use of internet at our server (including host name of the accessing computer, IP address and the time of the server request)
Using personal information
eGlobal Central may collect, share and use your personal information to
- administer this website;
- personalise the website for you;
- personalise advertisement or other services, including advertising services for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- display information about you on the website;
- deliver products that you purchase;
- supply to you services and products that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
- share marketing or remarketing insights with business partners including marketing agencies (i.e, Google, Google Adwords and Analytics tool), logistic company, payment gateway to personalize best marketing offers and shipping solutions for you.
Securing your data
eGlobal Central will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
All collected personal information is only stored for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected; and you reserved the right to request the personal data being collected, shared and used.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user's computer through the user's web browser while the user is browsing. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember stateful information or to record the user's browsing habits.
Revocation of consent on personal information agreement
e-mail: [email protected]
To Unsubscribe Marketing Promotions
To close an account, please visit our online support centre and submit a ticket. Your user account will be closed and all information removed from our server within 48 hours.
To opt-out from our newsletter subscription, please follow the instructions found at the bottom of the newsletter.
To opt-out from our advertising or promotion information, you can unsubscribe here.
Updating this statement